- The qualifying rounds of the World Corporate Golf Challenge will be played according to the rules of the R & A and be conducted in conjunction with the ‘local rules’ of the individual rules of the host clubs.
- Only players with an official NZ Golf Handicap qualify to win prizes.
- Maximum handicap is: Men – 24; Women – 30 plus extra 2 shot allowance as provided by NZ Golf.
- Measuring Devices that measure distance ONLY are allowed.
- Use of a Golf Cart is allowed.
- Men play from the Blue Tees and Women from the Gold/Yellow Tees.
- As this is a ‘pairs team’ competition it is therefore permissible to ask advice from your team partner.
- In the event of a tie, the final result will be determined by the Dot Golf count back system and will not be subject to appeal.
- If you and/or your playing partners cannot agree on a ruling or procedure, hold your position then call Mike Gibson the WCGC Tournament Director.
- The ruling of the Tournament Directors will be final.
- Please hand in your scorecards to the course Golf Shop at the completion of your round.
- Where the Course Ratings for the Men’s course and Women’s course at any venue differs, strokes will be added to handicaps to ‘equalise’ the course handicaps so that all players are playing off a similar rated golf course. This is in line with NZ Golf instructions.
The after match, prize giving and dinner will be held in the Members Lounge as soon as practicable following the finish of play.
On course player assistance and Golf Shop
Akarana – 09 621 0024, Xtn 1
WCGC Tournament Directors
Kane Faser – 022 229 7285
Mike Gibson – 027 294 0551
Please note – all games are subject to the course rules of individual clubs and outlined on the day